bjc

my first pro photo with my daughter

my first pro photo with my daughter
bjc, Aug 21, 2015
Description:

used paislee press hello love and mommyish freebie template
    • norton94
      I'm so glad you are scrapping this!  I wish I had done professional photos more often - AND with me in the photos, not behind the camera!  Love the layered strips and the photo treatment.
    • NancyBeck
      I recognize that look in professional photos, we might have children of about the same age!  I love that it shows that bit of history!  Love that big JC too!
    • klee73010
      love this layout! the paperstacking is nice, and love the vellum!
    • MrsPeel
      Ohhhh I am SO glad that I had to help at the GSO tonight.... it was Jeanine who picked the page, I did the write uop as she couldn't edit, but you do know I would have picked it...every page of yours is a gallery stand out to me...this is precious!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery's Stand Outs!!!!  [​IMG]
    • bjc
      thank you so much for the honor...my37 year old daughter loves the page too and loved that there was a story behind the photo that she never knew ( that is why i love to journal and love scrapbooking...preserving stories for the future generations)

• ashleywb
      This is wonderful!  I love the paper strips and the journaling.  I know your daughters will appreciate the heritage albums so much!  and...I remember Caldor's!   Congrats on the GSO!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    All About You Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    Aug 21, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: