Angela Toucan

My First Crochet Rag Rug

My First Crochet Rag Rug
Angela Toucan, Sep 12, 2018
Description:
For the Pink Reptile Designs August Blog Challenge.
I used Hooked by Pink Reptile Designs
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • tkradtke
      Great layout! I love that rug! I'm kind of addicted to making granny squares right now and that's just a really big one, right?
    • jenn mccabe
      love the colors of your crochet project and what a sweet thing to do for your sis and her new home! this kit indeed is perfect for this story! love this page!
    • Angela Toucan
      @tkradtke yes a really big granny square. The old sheets were cut into continuous 3 inch wide strips to make balls of "yarn".
    • mcurtt
      You are more ambitious than I am! I enjoyed your journaling, enjoyed seeing your process. It reminds me of the crocheting I did years ago. I always loved granny squares.
    • Cherylndesigns
      That's SO awesome, Angela! I always wanted to make a rag rug! I also was never that ambitious. Good for you! I used to crochet a lot, so I enjoy reading your journaling.
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing project, it turned out beautifully! And how nice to make that for your sister. Wonderful page!
    • mirjam
      I am happy I could help out by putting the kit in the SOSN Angela! Hahaha! I absolutely LOVE that rug you made and I bet your sister was chuffed to get it! It also turned into a great looking page. Super cool!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).