myssp

My Favourite Things

My Favourite Things
    • amandac
      How lovely Rachel! I really like the idea of using the ruler strip to count your favourite things and the sweet tags are a great touch.
      myssp likes this.
    • SharLamb
      The tags caught my eye...SO pretty, and tying them to the tape measure? Brilliant! Just an all-around elegant page.
      myssp likes this.
    • cfile
      This is so pretty Rachel!!! I love the soft color pallete you are using here.. I adore Cream bg pages!! The ruler strip with the flag banners with your favorites list is fabulous. I love your take on the challenge.. Hmmm it seems we have a lot of Coffee drinkers here! We should open our own Coffee & Scrap shop :) I love Hallmark movies too (as a matter of fact that is on my TV right now too!!!) Lots of commonalities!!! That photo of you and your daughter front and centered is so beautiful!!! That small clustered title too is fantastic.. Your page is very vintage looking and so dainty and beautiful! Thank you for sharing your favorites with us and playing along with my challenge. Beautiful!
      myssp likes this.
    • myssp
    • myssp
    • myssp
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    myssp
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).