dotcomkari

My Favorite Weirdo

My Favorite Weirdo
dotcomkari, Feb 8, 2021
Description:
You are growing up before my very eyes into the most beautiful young lady. Full of sparkling energy and loaded with just a pinch of too much sass. You are 12 going on 16, and think you know it all. The teen years will be here sooner than I know it, and trust me I am in trouble. You remind me a lot of myself at your age. You are awkward, socially weird and shy. You don't have many friends and spend a lot of time online with those who you believe are your "friends". They want you to be something you are not. You strive for perfection. To fit in with that crowd. To gain the popularity you feel you deserve. My darling Doodle, you will one day learn those people are not your friends. You will find your place in this world. You will embrace your imperfections and embrace the weirdo within. You are my favorite little weirdo. I love you to bits.

Fiddle Dee-Dee : Hearts of Hearts Dressed Up
Little Butterfly Wings: Xoxo Bundle
Pink Reptile Designs: Lots and Lots
Amy Wolff: Better Together Elements
Just Jaimee: Story Teller Feb 2021: Real Life , Adore
Rachel Jefferies: Messy Dates 2021
MishSpar, alinalove, zotova and 3 others like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).