Natascha

My favorite place

My favorite place
Natascha, May 21, 2014
Description:

Mission Impossible Challenge @ TLP
My mission was to take a moment en record a story from this week and to write about something I enjoyed doing! I was challenged to create a clean and simple kinda page using a monochrome color palette...Yikes!!!

Credits:

January and December Storyteller by Just Jaimee
Sprinkles v21, v16 and For The Record by Valorie Wibbens
The Hedgie Hog by Pink Reptile Designs

Release 15.1 by Page Drafts! (Altered)

TFL!!
    • purlz76
      WOW !!!! Your monochrome page is so GREEEEEEEENY !!!! I Likey !!!!
      I also like the photo treatment !!!
      And it still has some of your usual-scrapping-style vibe. KOOL !!!!!
    • cfile
      Beautiful Natascha! I love the large photo segmented within the frames. You did a great job with your challenge... the green is so great with your photo and sometimes these challenges are a good thing.. LOL.. out of the comfort zone, but you scored big time on it. Love this!
    • JuliettePerkins
      I really love what you did with the single colour palette. So pleased you enjoyed it! :)
    • sushimommy
      This is gorgeous! love those photos and the green!!
    • mirjam
      What a GOREGOUS page Natas! That photo is truly breath taking!
    • debbysrose
      Well, you certainly succeeded with the challenge. This is so beautiful, you could hang it on the wall. I love the split photo and treatment.
    • lauracw
      I was so afraid I'd get monochrome!!  You did awesome!  I really love how you did the photo!!
    • AmyG
      This is gorgeous! Your favorite place is also quite pretty :), great use of a single color palatte!
    • Justagirl
      Oh my gosh stunning vista, I'm coming for a holiday! he he. Gorgeous page Tash you created a stunning page xoxo
    • jenn mccabe
      the monochrome page ... another scary one!
      i must say, you rocked this! i am so in love with the photo you picked, it is perfection for this challenge... and the way you divided it into horizontal frames, love that! this looks amazing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    Natascha
    Date:
    May 21, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: