tanteva

My Favorite Place To Be

My Favorite Place To Be
tanteva, Apr 30, 2022
Description:
Credits:
T Is For Together by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic
    • Lynne-Marie
      Photo-filled pages are always a winning deal! I love this and the sweet intimate moment shared.
      MrsPeel and tanteva like this.
    • cfile
      This is fantastic Tanteva! Congratulations!! This is a Froggy Fav for April!!! .. love the sepia toned large photo and just the perfect elements.. the top cluster is so balanced with the word strip at the bottom and the shadows, splendid! What a wonderful page of you and your hubby!
      MrsPeel and tanteva like this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Love the crop of the photo. The edit of the photo. The way the embellishments look like mistletoe. Well deserved FF!
      tanteva likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh my dear girl!!!! you will have to be patient with me because I will keep telling you how happy I am that you are back scrapping and part of The Pad's family now!!!!!! You have always been an amazing artist and keep shining now... LOVE the bog photo, the angle, the photo treatment.. everything is fabulous!!!! your embellishing is perfection.... great that Christa Froggy Faved.... super well deserved!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      tanteva likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Woo hoo! Fantastic Froggy Fav! Your design is spot on!
      tanteva likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the FF! the big photo, b&w, pops of red and gorgeous clustering are all FAVS for scrappin.
      tanteva likes this.
    • Sokee
      Congratulations on your well deserved FF! I love your well placed cluster you created on top of that fun full size photo! Thank you so much for playing along!
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).