credits: NBK Design, All Messed Up, AC13, AC15
Little Butterfly Wings, Mask Magic Vol3
Photos: Unsplash
MrsPeel and NBK-Design like this.
    • wvsandy
      Love all of the fun blending!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      first of all: apologies for the delay...but you rather have me with time to express what I really feel than coming to just type a couple of words...right? anyway, of course, I LOVE this in so many ways!!! One is that is so YOU!!!!! I remember that my first impression of you was how wonderful your name, but all in a space of probably 10 seconds, my brain took the concept as in "electric" of power/energy/colorful (instead of the Oedipus/Electra of psycho analists) and your pages along the year have kept on coming and growing in that strong, powerful beauty of color and deep meaning or just playful talent of yours!!!! so, you know I am delighted with this!!!!! punch colors, blending dynamics, fun and happy....and I have to admit, I am jealous...!!! one of the things I dislike with passion of me are my nails!!!! long story, but I used to bite them as a kid, so m,y nail bed is small, so even when I put fake ones on, they don't look all that... (I think I did post something in the thread after someone else's page?) anyway, superb page, my dear, dear friend, you are always bringing the most amazing feelings to my heart, and all this beauty to my eyes!!!!!! (and both go hand in hand!!!!)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Oct 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    792px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).