Claire Grantham

My Fave Dress

My Fave Dress
Claire Grantham, Apr 7, 2020
Description:
Since I became a TLP member, I have played along with quite a few challenges, but I thought it would be nice to just try out some random layouts using some of the things I bought in the retirement sale and as a storyteller subscriber.
I bought the entire A Stacked Mess 2018 bundle by Just Jaimee and Erin W because I love the idea of having an element I can use as a focal point. This one is from ASM Sept 2018.
Additional Credits:
Just Jaimee -Storyteller March 2020
Rachel Jefferies - All about me freebie and Wake Up & Be Awesome

I love this dress, it's magic. It is 13 years old and fits no matter how much my weight changes (can be a bit big in the bust lol). It's my fave colour and I love one shoulder dresses!
trekmom and AllisonPennington like this.
    • Donitab
      I love your anniversary date - pretty cool. That lilac and navy is such a pretty combination
    • Claire Grantham
      @Donitab Hahaha I know right. We are English, so Halloween doesn't mean that much to us! We chose it because it was the first Saturday available after the 30th of October the year we were getting married and the 30th is the anniversary of our first date. I wasn't convinced about the navy and the lilac so thank you!
    • ArmyGrl
      Hello gorgeous! I need one of those, a magic dress. Really, I'd like some magic pants. :rollin
    • Claire Grantham
      @ArmyGrl hahaha - I want magic pants and the magic table that my Hubby has..you know the one where it magically gets clean, no matter what he puts there :rolleyes:
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).