DisneyMom

My Day, Not At Disney - MOC 7 Day 13

My Day, Not At Disney - MOC 7 Day 13
DisneyMom, Jan 13, 2019
Description:
9am - Bowling in the family twosome tournament with Jessalyn.
12:35pm - Brielle is napping and Jessalyn is playing quietly. Time for a Hot Chocolate and relax.
7:15pm - Bath time for Brielle. Chris is working tonight so I get to do everyones bedtime.

A perfect day for us is soaking up all the magical fun in Disney World. So during the rest of the year when we can not be in Disney World, we do our best to bring a bit of Disney to us. We listen to the music from the movies and the parks at home. We have Disney dishes and cups and even our clothes are covered in fun lovable characters. I like to think it doesn't stop there. You see at Disney World everyone is treated as a special guest. Strangers become friends and kindness overflows. We believe in the impossible and have faith that anything can happen.

Credits
It's about Time: Today Papers - A Lilypad Collab
It's about Time: Today elements - A Lilypad Collab
Bowl-O-Rama by Kristin Aagard
Project Mouse (no.2): elements by brittish designs and Sahlin Studio
Taste of Fall elements - Becca Bonneville Design
Life is an Adventure Part two - A Lilypad Collab
Stitch Madness Elements - Etc by danyale
Baby's first year elements - Becca Bonneville design and Amanda Yi Designs
Sweet Storytelling - Sahlin Studio
iNSD 18 freebie alpha - Paula Kesselring
    • JillW
      I love your Disney themed page!! How awesome that you tie Disney in to your every day moments … I can feel the joy coming from your pretty page!! Love the different patterned papers you've used and the fun photos you've included to give us a glimpse inside of your day!!
      Thanks much for playing along with the photo challenge – I hope you enjoyed it creating your page as much as I enjoyed seeing it!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    DisneyMom
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    139.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).