My Christmas Wish

My Christmas Wish
bonnenuit, Jul 29, 2019
Description:
10 Days of Challenges: Day 10 - "Rule" Breaker
Pink Reptile Designs - Fancy Whites paper
Designed by Soco - Christmas Stories - red paper
Kate Hadfield - Under the Tree - tree & presents

My journaling: If there is one tradition or holiday "rule" that I would want to break, it would be the one about who is responsible for what. My husband buys and wraps the gifts for me and takes care of the family gift to his mother. I am the person who buys for my husband, our son, his fiancée, our daughter, and our son-in-law. I'm also the person who wraps all those presents and makes the arrangements for Christmas Day. If we're traveling to our daughter's, I decide when we are leaving, when we're returning home, what time everyone should be at our house to load the car. If we're celebrating at our house, I decide on the schedule and have to do all the preparation and thinking ahead for both breakfast and the holiday dinner. Everyone pitches in to help with fixing the food, but I'm the Supreme Commander. I think this December I'm going to start to break the rule by having my husband do the shopping with me and have him help with the gift wrapping as well!
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).