Melhope1230

My Car

My Car
Melhope1230, May 9, 2016
Description:
Journaling reads: After driving a 2007 Ford Focus for more than 5 years, a car i was never fond of., I was ready for a bigger vehicle. My mother-in-law was looking to sell her 2007 ford escape, a car which i’ve always loved, so we purchused it. i’m so happy we did i love this car!
Used:
Check Out My Ride Elements & Papers by Pink Reptile Designs​
MrsPeel likes this.
    • rchansen
      Great page!! I love the story of your new car and I love the design of the page in general with your car extracted. Very nice.
      Melhope1230 likes this.
    • pbrooks
      Awesome layout! You did such a good extraction with your car, it looks like it's sitting in the showroom. Love the journaling and the roads.
      Melhope1230 likes this.
    • bjc
      great extraction of your new car...enjoy it
    • MrsPeel
      you know, I too drove a Ford Focus for 3 years until 2007!!!!! I did kinda like it, but as my car is on lease from a disability charity (long story) I can change it every three years and the Skoda Roomster had just been released... we saw it in the supermarket car park on a promo they were having...so we chose it ..is not as big as yours now, but it is a huge improvement from the Focus!!! LOVE your car, love your page (LOVE Mirj'am's Check Out My Ride!!!!) love the bits of the kit your used, the jounraling and the quote, everything here is great! gorgeous page!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Melhope1230
    Date:
    May 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).