My Butt
lorryfach, Feb 25, 2015
Description:

Hot Hexagons v.2 (newsletter freebie now available in a bundle) by Allison Pennington available at The LilyPad; Serious Scallops v2 by Allison Pennington available at The LilyPad; Hello Daydream by Allison Pennington available at The LilyPad; Fresh elements by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad; Velveteen alpha by Pink Reptile Designs available at ; Take Note alpha by Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Transparent Distressed Styles by Just Jaimee available at The LilyPad; These Memories templates by Our MisAdventures; Fonts: DJBKyleSecondGrade,TheSophia

APennington_13_Hot Hexagons (1)
APennington_13_Hot Hexagons (10)
APennington_FTLoP_SeriousScallops14
APennington_FTLoP_SeriousScallops16
APennington_FTLoP_SeriousScallops2
APennington_HelloDaydream_Button (2)
APennington_HelloDaydream_Circle (1)
APennington_HelloDaydream_Flower (3)
APennington_HelloDaydream_Flower (5)
APennington_HelloDaydream_Heart (3)
APennington_HelloDaydream_Ribbon (3)
APennington_HelloDaydream_Stitch (holes)
APennington_HelloDaydream_Stitches
AllisonPennington_HelloDaydream_Patterns (4)
CVW_SupplyTracker
lynnemarie_Fresh_stamp01
lynnemarie_Fresh_washi01
lynnemarie_Fresh_washi02
prd_takenote__m, y, b, u, t
prd_velveteen__mark_07
    • SirScrapalot
      Certainly a memory you will want to cherish, LOL...great use of repeated circles.
    • shaynesgirl
      Oh Lorry! This absolutely cracked me up.... just like kids to come up with a "fantastic" idea like this one. LOL!  Love your choice of papers and elements on this - the design is very cool.
    • Keely~B
      LOL too much fun!
    • dvhoward
      Saw the title and I HAD to take a closer look, HA!  Love this, Lorry.  Great layout and butt!
    • scrapsandsass
      I'm with Diane. I had to check this page out. LOL. I love the colors and your great embellishing.
    • jenevang
      LOL.  This page JUMPED out at me and made me totally giggle.  Love everything about it, hehe...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: