dotcomkari

My Boy

My Boy
dotcomkari, Jul 14, 2014
Description:

You make me smile every day and bring pure joy to my heart. I don’t even think you realize how comical you are. You have only 100 words,; you have Autism but my sweet boy you continuously make us laugh with the things you say and do. You are always dirty even though you are OCD about being clean, you have wildly straight hair, you make no sense when you think you do, and when you eat, you take your time like it’s the last meal you will ever have. But…… you have the biggest heart I could have ever asked for. You rub my arm when I am laying on the couch and tell me how pretty I am, every single day. You never take a candy without asking for one for your siblings too. You play with my hair and rub my head just to make me feel better. You smile at me as if to say I love you to my soul. You are so perfect in every way. I would not change one single thing about you. You are perfect, you are cool, you are my boy. I love you.

Credits:
Re Kniep:
I\'m cool and I know it

Little Butterfly Wings:
Dear Diary Borders

Sahlin Studio:
Grundge Wordart

• MelanieB
      Beautiful, beautiful journaling! This is a fabulous page! Love the journaling path & everything going on in the background. : )
    • karen perry
      Great page i love all the grunge 
    • renee82
      Oh wow!  Your journaling is simply so beautiful and from the heart!  I also love how the the grunge and funnier parts of the page really help represent your boy!  Awesome work!
    • Katherine B
      This is so beyond fabulous it's ridiculous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: