Justagirl

MY BOY IS A SLURPER

MY BOY IS A SLURPER
    • Angela Toucan
      I like the way you've got cutout diamond shapes continuing in the pattern of the paper layer behind your photo - very clever. Great job with the dipping technique too. Fabulous layout.
      This is a Froggy Fav
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is breathtakingly awesome... so glad Angela FFaved!!!! you have been my saving rope" kind of thing in the past few months, I will write to catch up and explain.... but know that you have a lot to do with me trying to scrap again (and achieving!) and being around a bit more here.... your pages aren't just beautiful and perfect tech wise.... they each transpire the warrior, amazing woman that you are....
      [​IMG]
    • bcgal00
      Wow...this is stunning! FF so well deserved!
    • *gina*
      stunning page - love the photos and the design
    • easyeyes4you
      Very creative!!! I like how the diamonds have floated off the card and the other touches of paint.
    • Trish
      Another stunner! and OMG, Tristan has Misophonia. It has been such an issue the past couple years, any little noise sets him off.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).