Music Evolution_LBW_September 2020_Blog Template Challenge

Music Evolution_LBW_September 2020_Blog Template Challenge
mywisecrafts, Sep 7, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings Blog Template Challenge Freebie
August 2020 M3 Add On by Little Butterfly Wings
    • trekmom
      Wow, this is so cool. I really adore everything about it.
    • mywisecrafts
      @trekmom awww Thank You! I love the retro vibe of this bundle!
    • Ferdy
      really cool! love al the retro graphics here, perfect!
    • mywisecrafts
      @Ferdy Thank you! They are all from the bundle....my daughter is wanting to use them too!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...I Was Privy To This Wonderful! Layout Before Hand!...I'm A Huge Music Lover!...& Music Speaks To My Soul!...This Layout Speaks To Those Feelings Too!...I Love The Wash Of Reds & Blues..."Peppered" With Black!...A Powerful "Base"...& The Red Gives The Message & Music It's "Strength" Of Mind/Body & Soul!...And The Blue...Speaks! To So Many Musical References Indeed!...But The Way You Have Put Them All Together! & Showcased Each One!...Individually Like Art!...Each Item Has A "Stage' Here...And Shows The Evolution Of Music...From Where It Started Out...[With The Gramophone...]...All The Way Through To The "Cassette"...And Then On To The IPod & Headphones! Of Today...[I See Your Pretty! Red Ribbon Too!...Nice Job!...]...How CLEVER! & SMART! Of YOU!...My Dearest Friend!...I See You There!...This Layout!...& You...Are Truly Inspiring!...So!..."Let The Music Play"...
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ awwww my friend.... thank you for your love and support!!!! I love how you notice all the little details...:bk:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      How fun! Loving your music related page! Great idea for Val's template. Thanks so much for creating a page for Val's challenge. :heartlub
    • mywisecrafts
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, cool idea. I love that it feels like a quilt with the stitching! I sure love my iphone--wow, the sound is phenomenal. We've come a long way!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Sep 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).