Annabelle by Lynne Marie
How It Began by One Little Bird
I Am Not Perfect by Pink Reptile
Sequoia Tree by Sara Gleason
Stylin 164 Peeling Paint by Mommyish
Punchfetti 3 by Creashens
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh w0w to these!!!!!!! love always each and every page of yours, and you have the gift of surprising me every time with details that rock the page..love the composition with the big collage, and the blending is perfect, love the addition of the other photos, all flows so beautifully!!!!!!
    • HeatherB
      We visited Muir Woods during our visit to San Francisco (many years ago!), and loved seeing the grand trees. Love your double page spread, with the masked photo in b/w and all the extra photos. You always rock a 2-page layout!
    • jk703
      You always have such wonderful nature photos! I've always been a fan of your work - the shadows, the way you incorporate the ellies and your story! Love this one, Tiff! Great mix of the two types of templates - it looks perfect.
    • Neverland Scraps
      I love this two page spread!! Love the photo mask blended in to the background. This is stunning!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Tiff
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).