Angela Toucan

Mud - MOC Day 5 Grid Photo

Mud - MOC Day 5 Grid Photo
    • Anny-Libelle
      Beautiful photos! Love the big grid photo behind!
    • tinkerbell1112
      absolutely lovely! Love the addition of the extra pictures. And love those little clusters surrounding that lowest photo. Beautiful page.
    • bellbird
      you did a great job on the grid and those pink gumboots/wellies pop against all the greens, blues and browns - your arrangement of the extra photos is perfect with the grid alignment and block style of the page too!
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhh this is so gorgeous, Angela!! I love that you were able to work it out in your program and thank you so much for the help you provided others!! I absolutely adore how this turned out! Your color adjustments are just perfect and I love the addition of the smaller photos! Thanks so much for playing along!!
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Fantastic take on the challenge! Love your colorful photo!
    • A-M
      Your grid photo turned out lovely. This is such a pretty page and I agree with others the added small photos tell the story of this page so well.
    • CharlotteM
      such a fun and fantastic page, very creative with the other photos!
    • mcurtt
      This is absolutely stunning! I love the addition of the smaller pics, I love the added color adjustments.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).