mollyscraps

Ms-skinny-wk2

Ms-skinny-wk2
mollyscraps, Feb 8, 2017
Description:
Credits
Week One: Steamer Trunk, dreamdiscover, and Journey from Tangie and Olden Days from mommyish

Week Two: Fashion BEe ARTdolls, summer forest floor paper pack, and Floral Finery from Tangie's Vault
bbymks5, MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhh this is so creative!! I'm getting so inspired :) Love it!
    • julianz
      Week 2 is just brilliant. Love the art doll.
    • flowersgal
      Just adorable and that art doll with her chic attire is such fun.
    • MrsPeel
      Molly!!!!!! this is so amazingly AWESOME!!!!!!!! question: have you been here all along or you just came back for MOC? I'm asking because I thought I had not seen you in quiet a while - but that can be me and my neurological inability to get around that much so maybe I myself had not seen you but you were in my mind...
      Anyway, I was just looking at the AJ Muse and , girl, this is something so so amazing!!!!!!!! LOVE everything, the visual look, the colors (I usually shy out from yellow but this is perfection) the brush, the humor in this, love it so so much, need to share!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!
    • cfile
      Dang I really thought I commented!! First of all I love week one... (I need to go back and look at that one! Love that paintbrush) and I love your quote about the warmth as sometimes it is hot enough to cook an egg on the sidewalk! Lovely skinnys!!
    • mimisgirl
      ohh, been in that type of weather - no fun at all - but your page is looking lovely!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mollyscraps
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    301px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).