mollyscraps

Ms-onthisotherday

Ms-onthisotherday
mollyscraps, Jan 22, 2018
Description:
Ah Dr. Seuss. Whimsical and witty. Magnanimous and friendly. I would read Seuss-isms in a plane. I would read Seuss-isms on a boat. And why not? These funny little books with their cute little drawings could set me to giggling in no time at all. With or without a star on my belly! And speaking of bellies, who could resist some green eggs and ham? (I could however, and often do in fact, whole-heartedly and with great volume, resist green eggs and spam!) Poor green the oft maligned color in the food pyramid. But I digress and a pity it ‘tis because I must thank our dear fellow for the life lessons we learned: Be inclusive. Do not judge others by outward appearances. Be adventurous. And above all else, never be bitter, morose, vitrolic, resentful, rancorous, or even acrimonius! Keep love in your heart and just think of the places you’ll go!

Credits:
Dawn Inskip: A New Chapter
Sahlin Studios: Sweet Storytelling
Rebecca McKeen: Life Swatches
Mommyish- glitter and Foil Balloon styles
cfile, Mylinn, heathert and 1 other person like this.
    • HeatherB
      Loved the journaling!! Perfect expressed! And I love how you journaled on a zig-zaggy line around the page! Wonderful page. And thanks again for playing along with my challenge! :)
    • Mylinn
      This is so wonderful!! Love all the zigzag text!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    mollyscraps
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: