Sharon-Dewi

Mr. Bones

Mr. Bones
Sharon-Dewi, Oct 21, 2017
Description:
For this layout I used the Halloween Hodgepodge add-on by Wildheart Designs and Just Jaimee and the Random Trick Trio by Allison Pennington.
MrsPeel and Carmen R like this.
    • Christina W
      Haha - Love it! I teach in a biology department, and I think we might have a couple of Mr. Bones' extended family in our anatomy lab too!
    • Saar
      This is so fun. Love the photos and the skeletons peeking out.
    • bcnatty
      Cool!! I'd love to hear about your project...I'm a PT that works with TKR and THR a lot!! Love all the little skeletons peeking out and your pictures are awesome!
    • rdjrneace
      Such a cute and fun little story in your journaling and I love the skelton sticking out from under the photo.
    • willimena
      I agree with @bcnatty - I work in this area also and am interested in your project! Anatomy and physiology were my favourite subjects - it is so amazing how the body works! Love your layering over and under your photos.
    • michelepixels
      Great storytelling! I wish I had written down more about my college years.
    • MrsPeel
      Sharion, girl..... this gets to my heart a thousands time more than you can ever imagine.... I had congenital bilateral femural dysplacia [not sure the name is same in English- double hip dislocation] (born in 1958, at that time, replacements weren't even an idea!!!!)9 operations from birth till 8 years old,only walked aged 5 and the story follows and is long so I spare you now LOL anyway, lets go back to the page, LOVE your story telling, you are gorgeous too!!!!!!!! love your composition and the wonderful tittle, photos, of course, beautiful and FUN!!!! the whole thing makes me want to go have a coffee and a chat with you, and of course, delighted that you scrapped this!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).