Annsofie

Moving out

Moving out
Annsofie, Aug 24, 2022
Description:
Credits: We are shifting - the complete mixed media collection by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/We-Are-Shifting-The-Complete-Mixed-Media-Collection.html

Translated with Google translate
Elli moving out
Then came the day that I both dreaded and looked forward to. My youngest has got her own apartment and is moving away from home, how did it happen so quickly? I really treat Elli to her own time and to be able to express herself, without our scrutinizing eyes, but oh how hard it is to let go when the moment is here! I’m glad that I've had the opportunity to practice a little on Bex when she moved to student accommodation, but this feels so definite, I know that Elli will never move back home. I hope that after a while she can feel that it's fun to come home and visit and maybe stay for dinner, but for now, alone time in the apartment is more important than the family :)
Karen, LynnG and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      This is pretty Ann-Sofie. I love the cluster over the photo and all the doodles and threads under it.
      Annsofie likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Sending lots of hugs. I can't imagine how hard this is and I'm not looking forward to it with my own children. Still, I love the way you framed it as a shift of energy and the handwritten message is so powerful.
      Annsofie likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the journaling - so heartfelt! Love the word art and love the photo and the layering. Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Annsofie
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).