dotcomkari

Moving On

Moving On
dotcomkari, Jul 26, 2014
Description:

Life is never what you imagine it to be. There will be many ups and downs and obstacles that get in your way. Life is not stable. Last year I rode a roller coaster of emotions. For me it was a very draining and life changing year. It was a year that would forever alter my life. Two-thousand and thirteen would be the year that I finally found myself. I overcame a ten year abusive marriage, leaving and starting a new life of my own. I would have to build up from nothing. I lost everything I once held dear to me, my home, almost all my personal items and family heirlooms and even my children. I was broken and lost. I saw everything I had been accustom to swirl down the drain. I had to learn to be self-efficient and do things on my own. I was in deep depression and lost over 15 lbs. in a very short amount of time. I wasn’t taking care of myself and scaring my family and close friends. My grandmother forced me to get out and try to make new friends. Oddly enough almost by fate, I stumbled upon a craigslist listing for a man named Eric, whom would forever change my life. That brings us to today. My ex is still a consent demon in my life, causing unexpected hiccups like you would not imagine. I continue to have many ups and downs. Life is still not stable. Over the holidays I worked two jobs to make ends meet. I am still battling depression and cry often. I have gained back a few pounds that I have lost, but my eating patterns still depend on my mood. Yet I have learned that I am strong. I have found someone that loves me for who I am. Someone that wipes away my tears and holds me when I need that extra bit of support. I have become a better person. I am not afraid to speak up, I can and will survive on my own and most important I have found myself. While my struggles continue to haunt me as we go into this new year, I have learned “there is always a rainbow after the storm.” And that rainbow I can finally see in the distance and that makes me smile.

Little Butterfly Wings and The Hidden Heart:
Be Brave

Little Butterfly Wings:
One of a Kind
Reivention
Mess It Up Vol 1

Kim Jensen:
Against the Grain

Heather Joyce:
The Modern One

Two Tiny Turtles:
Remember Those Days 4

• christineirion
      Incredible page and honest journaling! I hope this next year continues to bring you good things and a smoother journey!
    • amandac
      Thank you for sharing this with us, I just want to hug you now. Its a lovely page and your journaling is pure emotion. I hope that your next year brings you all your heart desires .. and yes, you can do great on your own!
    • MrsPeel
      I want to hugg you too...and what a shame am not closer.....in a different way, our stories are similar in some ways..... now, you have conquer the one most difficult thing and the first step for balance, which is looking into the demons and learning one can and will carry on..... as for the rainbow..... just look around...is there, not in the fuyture like in the end of a way...but every day if we know how to look.....is difficult to me to express in English what I went through and how I realized that the light is there all the time...but I am sure you will, and you are already seeing...I wish all the very best, and, as I said, you know where to find us if you want to vent or celebrate. Huge huge hugggzzzz btw- of course I love LOVE the page....is just the journaling takes precedent and becomes what my heart connects with....
    • Lynne-Marie
      I LOVE the design of this page!  You are a strong woman my dear!  ((hugs))
    • sarahbhb
      What an amazing layout. I love the strength behind your journaling!
    • buzinettescrap
      totally love this latout! The background is amazing !!! and your clustetring... whoo just whaouuuuu
    • CindyRitter
      What a beautiful and powerful page! My heart break and rejoices for you at the same time as I read this. I pray that 2014 is treating you well, and the good things are becoming a bigger part of your life <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jul 26, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: