Lynnette

movie night - right side

movie night - right side
Lynnette, Jun 26, 2020
Description:
created with Project Mouse (Movies) Bundle by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
JennFort and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      Lynette this is awesome and what a great way to show off this time during Quarantine and what you did as a family.. (Love the movie Rudy and Remember the Titans... Love Sound of Music too.. what a nice mix of movies!!! Love how you scrapped it too! I remember Hurricane Gloria in 1985, we played Trivial Pursuit the entire week we had no power.. it is something I remember fondly re playing games (not the hurricane)... I hope that this is the light and fantastic memory you have down the road when you look back at the Quarantine of 2020... that the bright spot that your family remembers is the wonderful Movie nights!! Love this!
      Lynnette likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love your positivity! You took a negative time and turned it into great family memories! I love those strips with the movies down them. And I notice you have one of my family’s fave - Clue! We are cult members
      Lynnette likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Lynnette
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    308.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).