Rikki, Apr 2, 2018
Description:
I had such fun lifting this layout from Margaret:

[​IMG]

Credits:
Geek like me by Little Butterfly Wings;
Big rips by Lynn Grieveson;
Worn photo edges 1 by Lynn Grieveson;
Social Addiction - Feb 2017 Storyteller add-on by Just Jaimee & Studio Basic; Winter tradition paint by etc. by Danyale;
Fonts: AlekRegular-Italic, Splendid 666 Bold
cfile, londoncuppa, RJMJ and 2 others like this.
    • Tree City
      Love the photo treatment and all the great edges! And the "heart" on the photo is perfect for a tech-inspired layout!
      Unrelated to the layout itself: Is that a mouse with the ball you roll, so you don't actually move your hand/mouse around the mouse pad? DH has one at work and loves it so much that he brought it home for me to try!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @Tree City Yes, I don't even have a mouse pad as the mouse doesn't move around at all (especially practcal for small spaces). You move the cursor with the ball. Once you get the hang of it it's awesome. My mouse hasn't get a wheel (it's rather old), but with a wheel it's even more convenient.
      Tree City likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I love the torn papers and that woodgrain background is all the heart eyes!! I love the ergo mice!! Wish hubby would just give them a try...
      Rikki likes this.
    • cfile
      Rikki this is an awesome lift.. I was reading what you said to Margaret when you found her page to lift... you did a superb job! I love that you made the photo in b/w tinted light sepia tone as it really gives your page such a richness matching to the wood paneling.. Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      Rikki likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      This just speaks to my heart and all the mouse hate we have to put up with...LOL. So happy to know that you’re a like-minded sister (I’ve always known you were awesome)!! You created a beautiful lift and ode to the electronic wonder that is a trackball. Perfection, Rikki! :heartlub
      Rikki likes this.
    • Saar
      Beautifully done. Love your scraplift.
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).