Motor Neurone Disease Sucks

Motor Neurone Disease Sucks
tam65, Jan 28, 2017
Description:
Credits

Paper from Angel by Paula Kesserling
tape from Deep Blue Sea by Dawn Inskip
heart and staple from Valerie Wibbens
journalling strip from Life 365 by Gina Huff (retired)

Image of the eye from the web.

font is softly broken
Dalis and katell like this.
    • Amson
      I totally agree. It is a terrible disease. Sentiment is really well expressed with your simple masked photo.
      tam65 likes this.
    • A-M
      This really is a page making a statement... so well put together.
      tam65 likes this.
    • dvhoward
      This is truly amazing. I agree, there are so many disorders that SUCK! My husband suffers from two of them.
      tam65 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I find it helps to get emotions out via art journaling. I hope its the same for you.
    • StefanieS
      So powerful and eye catching, you have created an amazing work of art that speaks eloquently with very few words. Incredible!
    • mimisgirl
      What a sweet tribute! Thank you for sharing! And yes, it does suck - my own sister suffers from a different disease, but it hurts to feel so helpless to help them - at least in easing the pain and stress of the disorders. Your love shines through here!
    • Dalis
      This is just amazing, what a strong page for a strong woman like your sister.
    • AnneofAlamo
      You have combined two polar opposites, powerful and brought in the weakness in such an amazing display, I love it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    tam65
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).