Amson

Moths

Moths
Amson, Jan 5, 2021
Description:
My latest obsession - photographing moths.

Credits:
Pink Reptile Design: Happy Day papers and alpha, Listed elements, Stamp It no.4, Flaws and All Elements

Thanks for looking!
JenEm, KarenB and Aerobigirl like this.
    • norton94
      Love the colors and striking pattern!
    • Saar
      Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the photos and I love your take on the challenge. The orange against the background is so striking. Beautiful work!
    • Karen
      What cool photos of moths you've captured here ! I love that background paper! It looks like the eyes that moths sometimes have on their wings! Perfect for this page!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh great job on the challenge and yes those are some awesome photos. Love the striking colors here too
    • JenEm
      This is so eye-catching! I love the way you have pulled the colors from your photo's - especially the orange. Moths are so cool to watch. The one evening we were watching what I thought at the time were hummingbirds. Turns out they were Lineata (hummingbird moths.) They were so cool to watch. I can understand your latest obsession. :) Gorgeous page!
    • jk703
      Beautiful! And, I really love how you split the pages so that they only allow 1/4 the page through! Looks perfect! I love the pattern you chose too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).