Description:
credits:
Mother, Mother
by Allison Pennington,
Live Colorfully {Dressed Up}
by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs,
CU/PU - Stylin' #269 - Iridescent Glitter
by Mommyish

NOTE: the Glittery XOXO WA is a two layer combination. I took Allison's XOXO WA and made a copy. To that copy I created a selection around it and contracted by 8 pixels and then applied the Iridescent Glitter Style by Mommyish. I placed the glittery copy on top of the original copy of the element, so you still have a cork border.
amandaresende, jesskab and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwww preciosas las dos!!!!!!!! me encantan las fotos, & the page, of course, ROCKS!!!!!! love the mat/frames you ave the photos and absolutely gorgeous take on the template!!!!!!!! love every bit, s gorgeously put together Dalis, LOVE!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I love seeing your smiling face in your creations. Happy belated Mother’s Day!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel @ArmyGrl Thank you so much! I mixed a bit of two of the templates in this set to fit my pics because I couldn't decide on my pics!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Dalis LOL I'm the same!!!! gorgeous gorgeous, as a matter of fact, I had it put aside for GSO but you are in the 7 days list so I can't pick you so, this is going into the May Froggy Faves!!!![​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel AWWWWW, you are so sweet to me! Thanks!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      not sure about the sweet thing.... but I love you and your pages!!!! only fair to share!!!!! Can't remember exactly when I was that I first discovered you, but if I am not mistaken could have been CatScrap? then the Dares, and you have been amazingly awesome inspiration ever since.... Love your talent to make a page shine be that a full on page or a blank space, you always have that extra quality that separates the technically perfect from the brilliant talent :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

oh and Edit to say: you listened to me last week when I was on my worse.... you deserved a trophy for that too LOLOL
      te quiero!!!!!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel Yo te quiero un monton tambien, tu eres muy especial para mi! BESOTES!
    • amandaresende
      omg!!!!!! you both are soooo cute together!! love all the photos and flowers and colors and paint and tag and wa LOL, EVERYTHING!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Awww this is super sweet. I love the photos and the scattering of elements
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).