Angela Toucan

Mother

Mother
Angela Toucan, May 19, 2019
Description:
Another Heritage Photo - this one shows my mother's mum. Don't know if the child is my mother or one of her siblings.
Credits:
Life In Harmony - Mom Designed by Soco. (colour adjusted for the Inspiration Challenge requirements - Green)
Plant a Seed Template Designed by Soco.
The BFF font by Heather Joyce
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a treasure this photo is! i love the elegant way you scrapped this special photo! really really pretty and classic Angela. love every detail!
    • marijke
      Beautiful photo and page! Love the colours and the flowers ...
    • Justagirl
      Very pretty page, and what a great photo to have. I love the diagonal split in your design and the scattered flowers are so fun.
    • mcurtt
      Lovely heritage page of your grandmother and ?. Hopefully there is someone you can ask who can help with identifying the child in your grandmother's lap.
    • rchansen
      Beautiful colors to use with the B&W photo. The scattered flowers are the perfect touch.
    • RJMJ
      What A Lovely Layout!...Love The B&W Photo Against The Soft & Pretty Green & Purple Vintage Papers & The Way You Broke Them Up With The Scalloping!...The Roses Are An Extra Sweet Touch Too!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).