MostlyContentDSD2020
AnotherAmanda, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
DSD 2020 - Slow Scrap Chat - How are you now
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - Right this minute, I’m mostly happy. I can scrap and relax while Todd plays with Ben. It’s been a tough year so every tiny bit of joy helps. Tomorrow, Ben will be 5 and that seems impossible and crazy and wonderful and insane and more than I can possibly describe right now. 2020 has been hard without a doubt, but this exact moment is pretty amazing. Oct. 2020
Elements and Papers - A Beautiful Mess, Photographic (Pink Reptile Designs), Tiny Alpha (Sahlin Studio), Yes (Collaboration), Duly Noted (One Little Bird)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
Photo - Scanned instax film
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the honesty in your journaling. It's been a hard year, and I'm glad you've found joy in your hobby right now. Content is a good place to be!
    • bellbird
      there is so much peace when you learn to appreciate this moment and live in them so i totally get this and applaud your journalling!
    • MrsPeel
      the girls have said it best: this is marvelous.... I love that you took the moment to scrap.... my life is an endless search for silver linings so I am an expert of stopping to feel the moments like this...the ones that tell us that there is balance and how blessed we are with what we have and how brave and blessed to be able to keep in survival, this year has been indeed so difficult to the world as a whole... I feel blessed to have people like you sharing your art with us.... gorgeous page, (as you do!!!) love that alpha, the layering and framing of your beautiful photo (your smile shines in every photo of you, it always makes me happy when I "see" you! was delighted to see you show up at The Pink Ladies!!!!) love the beautiful framing of the journaling too, the white space, everything is, as always, wonderful !!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).