gwany1999

MOS 9 - Note to future self

MOS 9 - Note to future self
gwany1999, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
154 Words:
When you head back to Walt Disney World you need to take time to relax and enjoy your vacation. In the past it was all about what rides you got on or what character you met or how early you could get into the parks. It’s important to remember that this is supposed to be a vacation with the family. It’s simply not possible to do everything at Walt Disney World in a single vacation, so stop trying to make that happen. Once you give yourself permission to not visit one of the parks, or not go on a less important ride, or not stay up for Extra Magic Hours, the layers of stress just fall away. As you over plan, like I know you will add some time for things like pool side fun, or a dinner alone for you and Matt or a walk at the boardwalk, or even a boat ride.

Kits: .
Sahlin Studio/Brittish Designs - Project Mouse Bundle 1&2, Number 2, Celebrate, Pins,Artsy, Princess, Classic
Mommyish - CU Commercial Paper Tears
    • kayjaydo
      Love the tears and the colours of your page and great and true journalling, but so hard to stick to! Good luck!
    • Saar
      Love your take on the challenge. And love how you scrapped it. Love all the layers and the torn papers. And oh yes, this is so me as well. In Disneyland Paris I want to do EVERYTHING. So when I leave the park to go home, I'm so exhausted.
    • Dalis
      I might need to print this out for myself next time we go! LOLTTT . I love that you used the project mouse kits !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    gwany1999
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    76.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).