EmmieJohns

Morocco

Morocco
EmmieJohns, Feb 22, 2019
Description:
Project Mouse World Showcase Series: Morocco
sahlink and JennFort like this.
    • bellbird
      Oh my loveliness! Your photos are amazing &i love the sequins, tag & tapes cluster breaking the clean lines - your title block is equally perfect & I can't stop looking at this - so so so awesome ! Thanks for playing along!
    • EmmieJohns
      @bellbird thank you! This was my very first post ever. I was a nervous wreck about posting it.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @EmmieJohns no drama! you rocked the page and got it in the thread and all -great job & i hope you got your 'conversation' from me with the link to the passport stamp? Did you see Krista's tip about posting and save for web sizing in the challenge thread? Clicking on the Information tab (next to the one that says 'comments'), i can see you're page is 3600 x 3600 pixels and 6.8MB (that's full size which is great for printing but takes ages to upload for galleries and all - the gallery has guidelines explained here and recommends 600x600pixels and up to 250KB - Krista's tutorial is also helpful with resizing and if you get stuck, let me know (tag me with the @ symbol like you did here and i'll get notified/alerted, and seriously, tag me if you need to instead of worrying!). WHen you have a web size version of this page, you can switch it out easily to replace this full size version - see here for how ;-)
      EmmieJohns likes this.
    • EmmieJohns
      @bellbird a huge part of my problem is that I don't use PS/E to scrap. I use Artisan. I know how to export photos in different sizes in Lightroom, but I don't know how to export in different sizes with Artisan & all the tutorials are for PS. I will ask some Artisan mentors if they can help me.
      bellbird likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a beautiful layout of your vacation... love it!
    • designerbrittney
      First post ever?! It's soooooo dang cute! I love pics! I love the way you used this kit. This is PERFECT! Sooo happy you shared it.
    • sahlink
      What a beautiful page!! The color and the photographs are just amazing!! Love all of the shots you got. I've love seen your pages this weekend!! I hope you continue sharing.
    • sahlink
      I "think" I might know someone who uses artisan. @QuiltyMom Is this the program you use? Are you able to help her out with any tips?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    EmmieJohns
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).