TLP Collab | Morning Rituals
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Morning-Rituals.html
font: Prestige Elite Std. Regular
----------------
papers blended for background:
NBK Morning pp4 set to normal Fill at 100% +
Mommysh Morning Rituals paper 8 set to Soft Light Fill at 100% +
Mommyish Morning Rituals paper 8 set to Difference, Fill at 88%
Lillyia, MishSpar and chastml like this.
    • Saar
      Gorgeous!!! In every way! I love the photos and all the white space. I was thinking the exact same thing for this challenge.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Saar :) Thanks Sarah :) I took that this morning while I was attempting to make oatmeal.. because I was trying to take the photo of the clock, the oatmeal boiled over and I had hot milk all over the stove in the grate etc.. what a mess to clean up... then after I cleaned that mess up I proceeded to use the photos taken during my disaster for my page. LOL I had to laugh as I am positive I had the feeling I was going to boil over LOL. Thanks so much for your sweet comment :)
      Lillyia likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      This just conjures the feelings of early morning joe for me! Nicely done!
      cfile likes this.
    • bestcee
      I'm sorry your oatmeal boiled over! I love the dark background against the white in the photo. It's very striking! Thanks for playing in the Photography Challenge!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • cfile
      @bestcee Thanks Courtney.. I laughed as I think I really knew it was going to boil over even if I wasn't taking the photo.. LOL Hubby now cooks all the time (for years now since he loves to) and so when I cook, (rarely) I am so out of practice, I get distracted and yup boiled over LOL Thanks though for the fun challenge. I love photography challenges!
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).