StefanieS

MoreThanYouKnow

MoreThanYouKnow
StefanieS, Jan 30, 2020
Description:
For MOC 8 - Cut file
I used MOC 2020 Cut file from Scrapping with Liz, Cut out like me style from One Little Bird, Sow Long Patterns and Backgrounds by Allison Pennington and More than you know elements from Pink Reptile Designs.
andersm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely page, great use of the cutouts
      StefanieS likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I like how you made the cutouts brown. Reminds me of the chocolates. So fun to see the things that bring you peace and joy. Love that ampersand addition. Very clever!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful - love how you used the cutouts!.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the cutouts
      StefanieS likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great page and shows that there are many effective and striking ways to use cut files. Lovely layout.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Aw look at your page Stefanie!! I adore your kitty pages.. I love Siamese cats!! Oh the coffee, and those shell chocolates are the best!!! (I haven't had them in a long time as they are addicting and I would eat the whole thing! LOL) I loved reading your journaling, and Stefanie, I so wish I could share a "Chin Wag" and a cup of coffee with you my dear friend! Love your page.. Love the dark brown bg, the cut out files and the pops of red from the flower and the lace piece to go with the pop of red in the photo... beautiful and your kitties here make me smile so!! :) Great page and great job with the cutouts.. looks like stained wood almost!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      I absolutely love the monochromatic look of your page with all the browns! Love your use of the cut file with the shadow styles from One Little Bird!! Such a great page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your wonderful layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today for my 2nd MOC Spotlight post!

:byay:cheer:goldstars
      lulyg14 and StefanieS like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).