staple_ May 2016 Storyteller
circles-Little Butterfly Wings, the Everyday
alpha: Microsoft New Tai Lue Bold
KarenB and Juliestcyr like this.
    • Juliestcyr
      This was incredible!
      Electra likes this.
    • Rikki
      I'd probably have a heart attack, teenager or not. I only know moose from behind a fence in the animal park. Great page with all those flairs, they are really so versatile.
      Electra likes this.
    • cfile
      oh my. how exciting and scary all at the same time! I love wildlife. Must be something to look out your window and see Moose roaming free.. Love your page.. Thank you so much for sharing.. this is exquisite.. absolutely love your photo!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @cfile Yes, he wasn't too big, maybe 7 feet at the top of his head. but his Momma was bigger. The young ones are really like Bullwinkle, the cartoon moose, if you are old enough to remember him. They are unpredictable though, I wouldn't move too quickly around any of them. One day I was out in the woods, taking photos and a REALLY young one trotted into my viewfinder. I was amazed, and took pictures of him until I realized I was along in the woods and should get back in my truck. lolol!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Electra you are kind :) Yes I remember Bullwinkle (and Squirrel) I am 55 - 56 in September :) Amazing seeing Wildlife in their natural habitat. My Mother was a Bird watcher and so my parents would go on Birding trips all over and sometimes went out west. My Dad loved the Moose, and ELk and Deer ... love this and I hear ya being out in the woods with nothing to shoot with but your camera if you get in a jam :)
      Electra likes this.
    • bellbird
      LOL lucky for the BBQ i'd say! love your use of flairs and wordarts here!
      Electra likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, I think I would have been very intimidated. Love that you snapped a photo of him and scrapped it so perfectly. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    81.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).