Moon
G.J., Oct 19, 2022
Description:
Layout created using from Kristin Aagard
Camp Out
Over The Moon
Snowman
Own private photo.
Font used Dobkin script. Journaling reads "“The moon is a loyal companion. It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.” ~ Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me.
Avia, Graciela1 and KarenB like this.
    • trekmom
      This is perfectly divine. Divine, I say! Love your photo and the layered goodness.
      G.J. likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a cool photo and such a beautiful page! I just love the journaling!!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Karen
      What a cool and fun moody photo! And also... I LOVED the Shatter Me books series! I've read them a couple times. :D So that's a great quote! Love this page!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear ladies for the sweet comments, it means a lot for me, thank YOU :bk:bk:bkLOVE the Shatter me book series too.
      Nice weekend dears @trekmom @IntenseMagic @Karen
    • keepscrappin
      WOWZERS! Such a fabulous moon photo with the moody clouds and contrast of light and dark!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    446.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).