Storyteller BYOC 2020 August KIT
Storyteller BYOC 2020 August - Paint, Tape & Flair
by Just Jaimee
Summer's End: Elements
by Allison Pennington

Aug 2020 BYOC
LynnG likes this.
    • cfile
      oh gosh Barbara, Zoey is growing so fast! What a precious photo of her sleeping with Buzz & Bo Peep... I love seeing sleeping babies... precious and what a fantastic page wit a great composition.. I love the gradient folded edges of the photo.. beautiful!
      Sokee likes this.
    • Sokee
      @cfile she was just here for a visit! Anna and Jasper were here for 3 weeks but Zoey and Justin (Anna's husband) were only here for a week as he had to get back home. Zoey will be 3 at the end of the month, but is whip smart. Already knows her alphabet, colors, numbers.... and has quite the temper on her, throws a fit at the drop of a hat. I told Anna that goes with her being so smart and doesn't quite know how to communicate properly yet. Anna is gentle but strong with her if you understand what I mean? Anna doesn't let her get away with anything and follows through with not giving into her demands. So proud to see her as a mother!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Sokee oh so glad to hear this :) I am glad you enjoyed your visit.. I think kids are smarter these days.. you are right re the temper/her being smart, plus throw in a "terrible twos" LOL she will grow out of that :) Beautiful!! Enjoy these days Barbara!
      Sokee likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      you nailed the dreamy at sleep feel with the photo, paints and scatters... swoon! :wub
      Sokee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Sokee
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).