Claire Grantham

Monthly Muse: November 2020 Wk2 - Moon

Monthly Muse: November 2020 Wk2 - Moon
Claire Grantham, Nov 21, 2020
Description:
I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this challenge. I am a teeny bit obsessed with the moon and its cycles.

The quote is awesome, I've never seen it before and it fits my belief that my 'moon-finity' is the reason that I am a night owl!

I used -
NBK - artandJournal - OOTB Frame
NBK - artCrush No26 - Paper Mix
Just Jaimee - Storyteller August 2020 (moon phase stamp)
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      It sure looks like you are touching it!
    • flowersgal
      What a clever photo and I love the quote and all the blacks on your layout with that gold frame zeroing the eye in on the photo.
    • Claire Grantham
      @Dalis I know right?! @flowersgal thanks, I love NBK OOTB frames, now I understand how to use them.
      Dalis likes this.
    • CaroB71
      Great blending work on this page. Such a clever photo - just perfect for this challenge!
    • zinzilah
      it's lovely, the photo, the quote, your whole page. My windows are facing East, so I get the sun rises and the full moon rises, and on the days around the full moon I am always out there, hanging out by the window waiting, I love watching it emerge from behind the mountain. Makes me happier, more hopeful.
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @CaroB71 @zinzilah I love the sound of your situation, being able to see the Sun and Moon rises. I don't get it that much here in the city.
    • wombat146
      Wowsers Claire! What a stunning page and I love that quote so much! I am another moon person, I will sit outside on full moon nights and watch it shining on the ocean in the distance........ so calming and magical. I love how you were able to get that shot of you touching the moon! Really an amazing and very creative layout, absolutely love everything about it! Stunning work as always!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Nov 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).