Cherylndesigns

Monthly Muse - In Memory of Dawn Week 2

Monthly Muse - In Memory of Dawn Week 2
Cherylndesigns, Jul 12, 2018
Description:
I used Dawn's July Template - everything on here is designed by Dawn. I blended Curves pp02b with my photograph of the frog for the background; botanicals_pp_prints4; botanicals_solid_pp_01; botanicals_butterflies1; botanical_flair_1, flair 2; artsmart_frog. Stitches were already on the template - I just copied them for the corners.
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      Cheryl, He is BIG! I bet you have no mosquitos, I want a frog too, but my dogs are terrified of them. LOL!!!!
    • mcurtt
      You've got some interesting critters down in FL, for sure. Although we have a frog or two, bats, chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits, deer, fox, turkeys and, of course, mosquitoes. :-) Great shot of Mr. Frog, I like how you blended him into the background. And I like that frog charm to accentuate it all. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes, we do have some interesting critters down here. Lots of geckos - they just go along with living down here. We have a few rabbits and squirrels, too. Lots of ducks and birds, of course. Thanks for the comments on my layout. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love it
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    384.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).