nbk_PL2016_beyond-the-sea_artGraphics10
rebecca_BrownSugarDays_Paper 4
rjefferies-highcool-pp-03
prd_brandnewyear_frame_lavender
Photo by me
Fonts: AcmoDisplaySSK & Aaargh
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Sharon!!!!! this is awesome, even though now I WANT DONUTS!!!!!! LOVE the page, and I didn't know such a thing existed!!! I usually not too keen on donuts from here, but since we started having Crispy Creme a couple of years ago..... different story LOL I could eat 12 of them easy!!!!! (only now on metformin I take care of eating one once in a while!!!) I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that you will print this!!!!! if you are happy with a page from a challenge/ inspiration thing we have here....that fills my heart with joy and I feel my "job" is well done!!!! I have Utah in our list of places to go when we go to the USA, so I ll make sure I write this on the list too, Sarita will LOVE it!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      now that is something I've never seen. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Fun page
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Glad you like it! And you will LOVE Utah...so many beautiful places to see there. And as long as you’re there, you may as well trek over to Arizona. We’ve loved the southwest of America for many years (not so much in the worst of the heat of summer, though!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).