Mon bébé - Day 11
angels, Jan 13, 2021
Description:
Nostalgic | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Nostalgic | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Put A Label On It | Alphas by Pink Reptile Designs
nbk - delightful - tornPieces

Journaling :
Thiago... your story... Your dad and I had decided to have a baby, so I made an appointment with the gynecologist to remove my IUD.
After several months of waiting, on December 28, 2015, the pregnancy test was finally positive! You had finally settled in! I was the happiest, I was finally going to have my third baby!
The excitement of having another child, but also the "fear" of putting it off after so many years, your brothers being already very big!
Your two older brothers were super happy, they hoped you were a boy, Nathan didn’t want a little sister!
There were the first appointments with the gynecologist as for every pregnancy, the blood tests every month, because I was still not immunized against toxoplasmosis...
But what I expected the most, like every future mom, was the ultrasounds! see you on this small screen, from every angle! To hear your little heart pounding, it’s so magical! Such a special moment...
Everything was going well, I was in great shape... all the exams were good, you were doing wonderfully...
And then, one day, during an ultrasound, it was the "drama", they discovered an anomaly... you had a problem...
I had the impression that the earth was hiding under my feet, my baby, my little one had a "malformation"... the doctor tells me that you have only one kidney! So obviously they’re trying to reassure me that you can live with one kidney... It’s better that you have one than not at all because otherwise you wouldn’t have been viable. But I didn’t see it that way... when you hear this kind of news, when you’re going to be a mom with the hormones on your toes, and not much... We don’t think the same! my baby had only one kidney... as a result of this news, we were going to have to watch him closely, to be sure that the only kidney that was developing was working properly, that it was developing properly, He was gonna have to do the work for the two kidneys you should have had...
Fortunately, everything developed as it should, your kidney did the job properly and compensated the one who was not there!
Of course it didn’t stop there, you were going to have to watch it after you were born... ultrasound after a few days of life, urine analysis, blood work, meeting with the nephrologist for your follow-up...
Even though so far everything is going well, you’re growing up well, you don’t have a health problem... and I know that you can live with only one kidney, I can’t help but wonder about your future..
You’re gonna have to pay attention to your lifestyle, avoid smoking, drinking, becoming "obese".
What if, despite everything, something happened to the only kidney you have? What would happen in that case?
Even if I try not to think about it too much, all these questions run through my head.
    • bestcee
      I love how you add in the details about being excited, and the appointments, and the wish for a brother by brothers. Thank you for sharing your story about Thiago. I'm glad he is doing okay so far! Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    angels
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    437 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).