Donitab

Donitab, Jan 13, 2021
Description:
Oh - how fun! I've wanted to scrap Snow White and Grumpy for a long time, thanks for giving me a reason.
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson -Essential Bases
NBK Design -Sandy Beaches - choose from different Options (Brush for Mask
Pink Reptile Design -Pure & Simple | Elements
Down The Chimney | Elements (staple)
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      I simply adore this. Not only did you use a mirror but the theme is perfection. Lovely blending and photos.
      Donitab likes this.
    • melidy
      Oh my gosh, I had exactly the same idea. My page is finished, just waiting to take the photo in the morning and add it to the page. Despite having the same theme our pages are completely different. I love that you used two photos, one reflected and one normal, and the mask you used on it is great. Love the mix of fonts for your title too!
      Donitab likes this.
    • Donitab
      @melidy , I’ll be watching for your page!
    • Saar
      So clever to photograph Snow White and Grumpy for this challenge. I love how your layout turned out.
      Donitab likes this.
    • Nemla
      Oh this is fun. I like your idea a lot ! Your page turned out great.
      Donitab likes this.
    • tkradtke
      This is so much fun!! I love that you chose Snow White for this with the "mirror mirror" quote from the movie as the title! Such a clever idea! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      Donitab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).