jesskab

Moms Taxi

Moms Taxi
jesskab, May 14, 2016
Description:
Kristin Aagard- On the Road
    • klee73010
      I used to have a Ford focus... It was this mustard gold color. Seriously looked like I was driving around a gross baby diaper on wheels. Lol!!!
      What a fun story to tell. A car announcement photo? Super fun idea. I love all the arrows!!
      jesskab likes this.
    • jesskab
      @klee73010 lol. My favorite color is still yellow though. I just figured out I preferred cars. Next one.
      klee73010 likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      These photos are awesome! Way to capture these great shots. I love the yellow paper and all the arrows. Great title!
      jesskab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL Jess this is just perfection and awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to have a Focus too, it was black though, you ll never catch me on very bright colors (for my car, I make up fior it with my clothes LOL) love that you took these photos and what an amazing page you made for them!!!!! Love the kit you used, the whole page is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    May 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).