MommyToMe052019IC
AnotherAmanda, May 12, 2019
Description:
May 2019 - Inspiration Challenge - Mom to me, use green
Fonts - CK Ali's Writing, Dragon Is Coming
Journaling - Being your mom is full of sweet every day moments that happen in the course of a day... the little cuddles, the hand holding or just reading a book together. It’s ordinary but perfect. Love you. 5/11/2019
Elements and Papers - Girl Gang, Paper Mail (A Pennington), I Choose You (Little Butterfly Wings), Carpe Diem (Collaboration), Ups and Downs, Spring Time (Sahin Studios) Wild Child Alpha (Pink Reptile Designs)
Styles - Shadows, Photo Edge, BYOC Nov. 2018 Sticker (Mommyish)
Justagirl likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I absolutely adore these little moments and love that you are documenting them. They are my favorites to scrap. Such sweet photos! Love how one is split between the photo spots. Great use of the stars and paints!
    • redplaid3
      This is so fun to look at! It's the little things that add up to the big things.
    • Justagirl
      Those everyday moments are truly the most precious. Such a sweet page and love the close up shots you shared in your photo cluster. Thank you for joining me this month in the inspo challenge, you created a beautiful page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    May 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    817.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).