willimena

Mommyish styles challenge

Mommyish styles challenge
willimena, Sep 1, 2016
Description:
Products used:

Mommyish_style challenge_kraft style applied to mommyish_dsp-worldgeo101 brush ‘always explore possibilities’

paulakesselring_artinthebox_element ‘yellow tag’

jj-mom-yir epoxy green style applied to paulakesselring_artinthebox_element ‘paint spatter’

Mommyish_style challenge_metal rim style applied to photo

mommyish_basically_paper01

Even though I don't know how to get the photo sitting realistically on that raised paint, I love what the epoxy style does to the flat paint splatter. Thanks for the challenge and the freebie styles!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, never knew one could make crayon candles. let us know how they work!!! :) i love the photo ... gorgeous and the layered colors in the jar are like eye candy! welcome to the gallery!
    • willimena
      Thanks for the welcome @jenn mccabe. Unfortunately it's too pretty to burn, so we may never know whether crayons make good candles :)
    • Serena
      I love the idea behind this as well! That photo is WOW! I've loved going through your gallery and taking a trip into the imaginative and amazing world of yours! Thank you for sharing your bit of life with us in these amazing photos and pages! I'm SO glad I got a bright spot in this day! Please keep scrapping, I look forward to seeing your name in my feed more!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    315.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).