RJMJ

Mommyish-Love Our Designers-March 13th-Spring Perfect

Mommyish-Love Our Designers-March 13th-Spring Perfect
RJMJ, Mar 14, 2020
Description:
Finally Here To Post My Mommyish Page!...I LOVE! Mommyish!...I Have Many Of Her Designs!...I Would Have Loved To Shop Some More...But That Wasn't In The Cards For Me This Time Around...In The Meantime...A Big Thank You!!! For The Awesome! Template!...As Some Of You May Know...I Do Most of My Scrapping In My Older Program That I Use...And Have Been Using For Years Now!...But I Am Slowly Teaching Myself How To Use PSE 2019...It Was So Difficult When I First Got It...Full Disclosure...I Have Never Created An Entire Page In Just Photoshop Without Using My Other Program!...And I Was Never Able To Use Mommyish's Templates In My Older Program Because There Were No PNGs...So I Really Loved The Template...So I Decided To Give It A Try...And Create A Page In It's Entirely Using The Provided Template In PSE...WOW!...It Was A Bit Tedious & It Took Me Longer To Complete In Some Ways...But I Was Surprised With The Ease Of Movement & How Easily The Papers & Elements Slid In To The Page Using Mommyish's Template!!!...I Am So Super PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!...I Did It!!!!!!!!!!...I Did It!!!!!!!!!...I Did It!!!!!!!!...I'm So Thrilled & Proud Of Myself!!!!!!!...More Learning Means More Skills & More Power to Create!!!...My Mantra For 2020 Is EXPLORE!!!!!!!!!...& Explore I Did!...I'm On Cloud Nine! Right Now!...Yeah For Me!!!!!!...This Is Something I Have Always Wanted To Do & Teach Myself!!!!!!...Another One Checked Off My To "LEARN" List!!!...Well...Technically...It's 2 Things!...Teaching Myself How To Use A Template "Sans" PNG's!!!! & Creating An Entire Layout Using Just PSE!!!...And Yes!...I Do Have A List...Well...A Mental List!...So...Check!!! & Check!!!...:cheer...

*As You Can Probably See...My Layout Resembles A Big,Bright,Spring Gift/Present...I Think The Fact That It Is Still Winter Here Where I Live & Still Freezing...I Think The Idea Of Spring...Supposedly...Being Just Around The Corner...And...When It Does Decide To Make An Appearance...It Would Indeed Be A Big,Bright,Spring..."GIFT/Present..."!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

*To Create My Spring Perfect Layout-I Used:

*Bright Days-Mommyish
*Yas Spring-Template-Mommyish
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mommyish
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: