cinderella

#mommy Flu

#mommy Flu
cinderella, May 11, 2017
Description:
for the Mom's Day Slow Scrap | 5.10

requirements:
1) The story of me getting ill for the first time ever since I became a mom.
2) A framed card of a freaked out woman. I don't have many photos of me and I don't like posting them.
3) Three hearts: done!
4) Doily: done! (bottom right corner)
5) Flowers: many!
6) journaling:
card 1: Oh man... I got Mommy flu. It's just like the regular flu except... No one gives a !@#$ :) haha!!
card 2: In March 2017, all three of us were sick. It lasted longer for me, because I was the only one who couldn’t just stay in bed...
This status update with the mommy flu was posted by Chippi at TLP forum. It’s so true it made me laugh!

special thanks to @Chippi!

credits:
kit: #Mom Life by Mommyish
card of red headed woman (recolored): COLLAB: All the Feels Part Two
hearts: Crazy Unicorn Lady by Little Butterfly wings
doily: I've Got A Plan | April 2016 | Scrappy Bits by Mommyish
fonts: The Awkward One Medium (journaling) from the COLLAB: All the Feels Part Two, Linesman (title)
thimbleberrie likes this.
    • Chippi
      I LOVE it!! I can't take full credit for that quote, I am sure I have read it on several Parenting FB Pages, lol!! But I so love that you have used it in this page and your story! <3
      cinderella likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      So so so true. "how are you feeling now?" means when the heck will our lives be back to normal!!
      cinderella likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am laughing so hard at this page, because it is so REAL!!!! YOU totally captured being sick as a mom! I love the way you framed the "freaked out" woman..original and is the complete truth!! Thank you for playing along with me! Happy Mother's Day to YOU too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    May 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    269.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).