LeeAndra

Mom, Meet My Friends!

Mom, Meet My Friends!
LeeAndra, Jan 6, 2018
Description:
I have been looking at and working on this page all night, and now it's finally time to give up the ghost and move on. I'm still not sure that it looks like vellum/a transparency with all those stamp-y words or that the title is as apparent to other people as it is to me but I have 28 more pages to make so here I go!

CREDITS
A True Friend: Boys by Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
Ink Pot by CD Muckosky
Markerific by CD Muckosky

TFL! :)
KittyY likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      You did a great job with this layout! I love all the layers and the paint that you used on this layout! I love the flow across the top of the layout and the brickwork background paper!
    • jenn mccabe
      holy heck woman! this is COOL!!! i have no words to express how you took that EPIC graffiti word art image and translated it into THIS> you are my scrapping idol. I flipping love this! Love the stamping off the edge technique on the title - the painty goodness, the brick background ... it ROCKS> amazing job on this challenge !!! i hope you are happy with it!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    LeeAndra
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).