Neverland Scraps, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
**MOC Day 10 - Storytelling**

Credits:
Real Life In Pockets | Bad Mom | Collection By Just Jaimee and Mommyish
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Real-Life-In-Pockets-Bad-Mom-Collection.html
Shivani and jenn mccabe like this.
    • Bec
      Love your journaling and the photo is perfect for it! Now I have to go get that kit :)
    • jenn mccabe
      OH so true ... you've scrapped so many feelings I've had over the years as well. Really beautiful written heartfelt journaling ... and like Bec said ... that photo is just so so good here. Really fits the bill! I love the WA so much and the scallops with the lines is a beautiful pop of pattern! Well done! :)
    • Aussiegirl
      Wonderful journaling! Love all the word art and the journal cards you chose! I know it's been hard at times, but you are the best mom God could have given your kids! You're being the best "me" you can be!
    • bestcee
      Love this! You said you don't do all about me, but I feel like this is a great glimpse into who you are! And yes, I've gone though some of those mom moments too, and I know the others are coming. Love the fun word art you added!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Neverland Scraps
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).