chloe_digiscrap

Mom Bucket List

Mom Bucket List
chloe_digiscrap, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
MOC 7 day 7
Credits:
Xs and Os | Mommyish & Sabrina's Designs
chastml, MrsPeel, Ga_L and 1 other person like this.
    • pitiscrap
      Great page and great list for your baby.
    • Karen
      Oh this just melts my heart! What a fabulous list of Mom goals! I can tell already you are going to be an amazing Mom! :)
    • MrsPeel
      Chloe.... you have no idea how much happiness I have in my heart for you... knowing how difficult a wait is when we want to be mums (remember I had my girl when I was almost 37) and having been with you in part of the road back when we were at the same places... I knew all along it would happen, and I know you will be an excellent mum, the list reflects all the beauty of your soul, the love you both have for life and how blessed this kid will be!!!!!!! The page is gorgeous both visually and emotionally... love the way you got the photo, the layering, those gorgeous shadows....everything is fantastic!!!! Looking forward to see the development of this baby in pages and more pages, will try make time to catch up with you too!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    chloe_digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    398.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).