trekmom

Mom and Christina wedding photo Take 3

Mom and Christina wedding photo Take 3
trekmom, Dec 16, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson From Up Here Kit Take 3
Rebecca Brown sugar Days Geometric Grunge
Lynn Grieveson Valencia Glass 3
the wedding photographer took this photo.
I absolutely couldn't show the original to my mom without repercussions. She wouldn't like it at all. Who me? Late? Never! How dare you. I had another go at it without the journaling.
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • Sokee
      What a beautiful photo!! Your design and shadows are beautifully created!
      trekmom likes this.
    • zinzilah
      the loveliest photo, such tenderness, and a beautiful way to showcase. My Mum complained that I insisted on journalling in English (not Russian, so she couldn't read what I said) and MIL says: it's lovely dear, but could you maybe make me a copy without all those embellishments, or words, or what do you call them digital papers? Yes dear, real lovely. :) So yep, I understand and I am sure your Mum loved this version, because it is beautiful (even though with the story it's funny)
      trekmom likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is a beautiful photo and your page totally does it justice. I love the twigs, such a lovely touch.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Sokee Thank you.
      @zinzilah ha, our moms sound very similar. Someday we'll look back at this and it will all seem funny. (yes, I'm quoting a Springsteen song) not that it will be funny, but it will seem funny. We have to appreciate them while we still have them.
      @Claire Grantham Thank you so much!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Dec 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).